Nonstick vegetable cooking spray
1 cup semisweet chocolate morsels
1 package (18.25 oz) yellow cake mix
1 cup sour cream
1 cup water
3/4 cup vegetable oil
3/4 cup granulated sugar
1. Position rack in center ov oven and preheat to 375 degrees. Spray a 10 inch bundt pan with the cooking spray.
2. In a medium glass bowl, microwave chocolate morsels on high for 30 seconds. Stir to blend. Continue to microwave until morsels are melted and smooth, about 30 seconds longer. Set aside.
3. In a large bowl, combine cake mix, sour cream, water, oil, sugar and eggs. Using an electric mixer, beat until very well blended, about 2 minutes.
4. Spoon 2 cups of cake batter into melted chocolate, then mix throroughly to form chocolate batter. Spoon chocolate batter and yellow batter alternately into prepared pan.
5. Bake until a toothpick inserted into center of ckae comes out clean, about 55 minutes. Transfer pan to a cooling rack and cool completely, or refrigerate for 30 mintues. Inver cake into a plattter, then carefully remove pan.
Cover tightly and store at room temperature for up to 3 days.