nonstick vegetable cooking spray
1 large onion
1 1/4 cups italian style bread crumbs
1/2 tsp bottled minced garlic
1 cup low fat milk
1 cup all purpose flour
3 large egg whites, lightly beaten
1. Preheat oven to 400'. Spray 2 large cookie sheets with nonstick spray.
2. Cut onion into 1/2 inch slices. Seperate slices into rings
3. In a small bowl, combine bread crumbs and garlic. Set aside.
4. Place milk, flour and egg whites into 3 seperate small bowls. Dip each onion rin into milk, flour, eggwihte and bread crumbs (in that order).
5. Place on prepared cookie sheets and bake for 20 mintues. Turn onion rings over and bake until golden brown, about 10 mintues longer.